Created exclusively for Equagold by a top chef this blend will definitely seduce your pallet and surprise you with its after burner hint of warm transform your dish into a moreish meal that will have everyone asking for more.
Tips for using Equagold Ras El Hanout Spice Blend:
- Use with beef, chicken, veal, lamb and lightly with fish
- Will spice up any couscous and rice dish to perfection
- Superb seasoning boost for warm pasta salads
- Mash with pumpkin, add to pumkin or similar soups
- Fragrant and delicious spinkles over roast veges
- Works especially well with Lamb Tagine
Blended in New Zealand from imported ingredients. Contains: Turmeric, Paprika, Cinnamon, Cayenne Chilli, Ground Ginger, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Salt, Pepper and Rose Petals
100% Pure fine food ingredients, No additives, No bulking agents, No free flow agent.
We deliver to most locations within the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
The Customer warrants that they will show current identification to the person(s) delivering the goods for The Merchant. This identification must include the Customer’s full name, date of birth, photo and signature. The Merchant will not deliver to any Customer who is under the age of 18 and / or cannot show identification proving they are 18 years or older.
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order on 029 773 0394 for assistance.